Leads the cultivation and stewardship efforts of the development division within the Marketing Department to maintain a strong pipeline of individual, corporate, government, and foundation funders.
Must have fundraising experience. Must have experience using donor database systems. Organizes events, public engagement opportunities, and links community relations with enrollment growth and fundraising potential. Able to work with and support Chief of Marketing and Development; facilitate development committee of the Board; encourage employee giving program; bring creativity, energy and solid community relations to the work; able to track, document and analyze impact and outcomes. Create plan for development; responsible for data and analytics to drive the development strategy; seeks sponsors for events; researches and prepares grants. Able to collaborate with Enrollment Department to foster not only fund development growth but census growth. Must express a sincere interest and commitment to the mission of PACE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 1-2 years of impeccable fundraising experience.
- Experience at Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM software.
- Evaluates return on investment for all initiatives.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must provide excellent customer service and anticipate the needs of the team.
- Able to represent the PACE program to forward facing programs.
- Able to research and write grants and maintain a grant calendar.
- Proven organizational abilities, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong editing and proofing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with individuals and customers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client information and address the needs of a diverse group of clients.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work off hours as events require.
- Knowledge of donor tracking software system and reporting.
- Data driven; analytic skills and capable of preparing internal and external reports.
- Nonprofit and/or health care experience preferred
- Highly driven and energetic with ability to work well in a fast-paced result oriented environment.