PACE’s Annual Meeting was held December 1, 2020. As with every year, the Annual Meeting was a chance to highlight PACE staff and take stock of the year. We were pleased to introduce our new board members and thank those who’s term is ending. We also got to thank the staff that have been with PACE for 5, 10, and 15 years. Finally, we recognized PACE’s community and internal award winners.
Here is some information on PACE’s new board members:
- Candidus Nwakasi, PhD
- Healthcare researcher and health policy expert. He is currently an assistant professor in Providence College’s Department of Health Policy and Management.
- Danielle Kopf
- Accomplished financial professional with experience in a variety of insurance disciplines. She is currently employed as an internal audit manager at The Beacon Mutual Insurance Company.
- Jessica Mowry
- Clinician with a long track record in Rhode Island clinical and social services, including housing and healthcare. In her capacity as an Assistant Director at RI Housing, she oversees state and federal housing programs that serve vulnerable populations.
Here are the PACE staffers celebrating anniversaries:
- 5 Year Anniversary
- Carolina Villar
- Carol Levitt
- Doreen Swierk
- Jennifer Newton
- Julianne Voss
- Katherine Pagan
- Lori Greenleaf
- Michael Schmitt
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Sorng Hy
- Jennifer Hamel
- Sonia Bettez
- 15 Year Anniversary
- Pauline Bourassa
Here is the list of PACE Internal awards and the community partnership awards:
- Florence Madison Award Winner – Victoria Parker (PACE Staff Member)
- Academic Partnership Award – Dr. Sara Mamo, AuD, PhD, CCC-A
- Business Partnership Award – Louise Dinsmore
- Community Partnership Award – What Cheer Flower Farm
- Caregiver Partnership Award – John Britto Jr.
- Winoker Award Winner – Yenissa Polanco (PACE Staff Member)