Adult Day Center of Westerly is committed to serving older adults who are functionally, emotionally, and/or cognitively impaired, thereby enabling them to remain in the community, connected to family and friends.
2 chainz viagra
homelink homework help
homework help electronics lab
where can i buy viagra nz
help writing english as second language critical thinking
expository essay peer editing worksheet
writing the research paper
viagra kaufen in frankfurt
all ratings for movies
making a business plan
simple negotiation case studies
how do i delete a message off my iphone
case study business ethics example
compare and contrast essay examples
why can i never do my homework
i can't bring myself to do my homework
oscar wilde essays online
- A safe, supportive environment for individuals who generally cannot be safely left at home alone during the day.
- An option for functionally impaired older adults who may benefit from socialization, nursing support services, therapeutic activities, and nutritious meals in a supervised setting.
- Caregiver respite so that they can continue to work, manage a household, and have some much-needed time for themselves.
We help elders who:
- Are socially isolated and cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Have Alzheimer’s disease, related dementia, or memory loss
- Have Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, heart disease, macular degeneration/blindness, or other age-related conditions
- Are developmentally disabled or have mental disabilities
We serve residents in the southern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut areas.
Adult Day Center of Westerly provides a safe, supportive environment for individuals who generally cannot be safely left at home alone during the day. Adult Day Centers delay or prevent premature institutionalization by providing alternative elder care and enable older adults to remain in their community.
- The elderly who are socially isolated, cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, related dementia, or memory loss
- Individuals with Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, heart disease, macular degeneration/blindness, or other age-related conditions
- Older individuals who are developmentally disabled or have mental disabilities
Adult Day Center of Westerly is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Participants may attend 1 to 5 days per week.
On the second Tuesday of every month, from 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM with the option for loved ones to come and be supervised by a CNA.
PACE is the Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (Rhode Island Residents), an innovative model of care that enables eligible seniors to remain in their own communities rather than being placed in long-term care facilities. PACE and ADCW merged in 2013, providing services for both eligible groups in one convenient, trusted location. For more information about the PACE program, click here.
- All nursing staff at Adult Day Center of Westerly are CPR and First Aid Certified. In addition, they receive annual training on blood-borne pathogens, confidentiality, and HIPAA privacy laws. Our staff also receive specific training on topics such as patient transfers, fire safety, client rights, and specific disabilities (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease and mental health issues).
- Most importantly, all of our staff possess important traits that cannot be taught, such as empathy and a passion for care. This is very evident through their compassion, dedication, and longevity at our Center.
Yes! We welcome anyone for a visit and tour. To truly witness what our program has to offer, we invite you to take advantage of a complimentary lunch and stay for Entertainment Hour. For more information, please call our Westerly Enrollment Specialist at 401.596.1336, or contact us online!