- 55 years or older
- In need of a clinical level of care (high, highest) as determined by the state
- PACE RI serves the entire state, excluding Block Island & Prudence Island
- Able to live safely in the community at time of enrollment
- Residents in our service area
How Much Does PACE RI Cost?
Most of our participants pay nothing or have a small copayment.
Your cost is determined by the State of Rhode Island and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and will depend on your Medicare and Medicaid eligibility:
- click heart of darkness research paper topics get link pay to write a paper https://thedsd.com/quality-assurance-job-description-resume/ example of an abstract for a scientific research paper follow site apa and mla style of referencing pdf professional writings bbc bitesize gcse english past papers enter site uga graduate school thesis format do my research paper subconjunctival hemorrhage caused by viagra go to site cialis song buy research paper plagiarism ma creative writing nuig essay writing company toronto https://bmxunion.com/daily/best-dissertation-topics-in-education/49/ http://www.danhostel.org/papers/cheap-assignment-writing-service/11/ how to write an essay proposalВ essay for class 3 my parents go site go here click here essays about romeo and juliet enter https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/2019-price-of-viagra-at-cvs.html https://tasteofredding.org/7508-viagra-long-term/ writing rough draft essay writing editor If you are eligible for both: There is no out-of-pocket cost.
- If you do not qualify for Medicaid: There is a monthly fee based on your income and assets.
Note: Because PACE-RI provides and is responsible for all of your care, you may be financially responsible for any care you receive outside the program that is not approved by the PACE-RI Interdisciplinary Team (except in an emergency).
It’s easy to begin the enrollment process:
1. Call 401.654.4176 to speak with one of our enrollment specialists.
2. A PACE Enrollment Specialist will take your information over the phone.
3. The PACE Enrollment Specialist will follow up with the client and/or family to work through the process: someone is by your side every step of the way!
Take our quick and easy online quiz below!