- 55 years or older
- In need of a clinical level of care (high, highest) as determined by the state
- PACE RI serves the entire state, excluding Block Island & Prudence Island
- Able to live safely in the community at time of enrollment
- Residents in our service area
How Much Does PACE RI Cost?
Most of our participants pay nothing or have a small copayment.
Your cost is determined by the State of Rhode Island and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and will depend on your Medicare and Medicaid eligibility:
- If you are eligible for both: There is no out-of-pocket cost.
- If you do not qualify for Medicaid: There is a monthly fee based on your income and assets.
Note: Because PACE-RI provides and is responsible for all of your care, you may be financially responsible for any care you receive outside the program that is not approved by the PACE-RI Interdisciplinary Team (except in an emergency).
It’s easy to begin the enrollment process:
1. Call 401.490.6566 to speak with one of our enrollment specialists.
2. A PACE Enrollment Specialist will take your information over the phone.
3. The PACE Enrollment Specialist will follow up with the client and/or family to work through the process: someone is by your side every step of the way!
Take our quick and easy online quiz below!