Reporting to the VP of Enrollment, the Enrollment & Marketing Assistant is responsible for all administrative functions within the enrollment process as well as marketing materials. Must be organized, courteous and able to work independently and with a team. Must be able to manage multiple tasks while remaining poised and focused.
- Receive referrals from agency staff, caregivers, community agencies and organizations.
- Respond to all potential participants and referrals/inquiries regarding the program enrollment process.
- Track open inquiries and establish predictable system for follow up
- Explain the PACE program via telephone, e-mail, regular mail and face-to-face to potential participants, caregivers and professionals working with elder populations.
- Verify program eligibility via the UHIP system to comply with regulations.
- Schedule and confirm intake appointments with potential participant/family and Enrollment Specialists.
- Schedule Medical Assessment for potential participants in conjunction with Health Center Administrative Assistant.
- Provide administrative support for weekly Business Development meeting including preparation and dissemination of agenda and meeting minutes.
- Review and organize all Medicaid paperwork to ensure accurate and complete applications are submitted to DHS.
- Collate and organize enrollment agreement and miscellaneous materials for monthly enrollment conferences.
- Track all supporting documentation and work with Enrollment Specialist for pick-up of outstanding documents prior to submission to DHS.
- Input data and information into PACE Logic. Coordinate with Medical Records Clerk for medical records and scanning of intake material into PACE Logic.
- Update referral checklists, enrollment tracking logs and other reports to monitor referral activity and enrollment targets.
- Serve as the main point person for all new participants during the first 30 days of PACE enrollment.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to internal and external customers.
- Ensure new enrollee paperwork is routed to the correct source for processing.
- Coordinate the enrollment process for all ADC participants at the Providence site.
- Maintain stock of marketing materials and prepare packets for presentations and outreach.
- Update data to support the department’s outreach and referral efforts in the community.
- Utilize data to support the department’s outreach and referral efforts in the community.
- Recommend program improvements, for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate and / or lead PACE committees that directly support Enrollment activity, or other committees established to advance the organizational strategic plan.
- Travel throughout state to various facilities as necessary on occasion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of Administrative Support Experience preferred Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel and Adobe): required
- Previous experience working with senior/older adults Bilingual (Spanish): preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation: required