PACE Organization of Rhode Island has full-time opportunities for experienced, compassionate Home Care/Certified Nursing Assistants to provide home care services for participants in Providence, Woonsocket and South County locations.
Under the general supervision of a Clinical Nurse Manager, the Home Care/Certified Nursing Assistant assists patients with daily living tasks and personal care services according to individual care plans including bathing, grooming, meals and toileting while providing superior client support
Include 1 weekend day
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- All schedules are 1st shift with various start times between 7-9am.
- Active/Valid Rhode Island, Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Minimum of 2-years experience working with elderly population including patients with Alzheimer’s/ Dementia
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel (all travel time paid with mileage reimbursement)
- Reliable Transportation required
- Valid Driver License required
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred