We help those who are:
- 55 years or older
- In need of a clinical level of care (high, highest) as determined by the state
- Able to live safely in the community at time of enrollment
- Residents in our service area
- PACE RI serves the entire state, excluding Block Island & Prudence Island
It’s easy to begin the enrollment process:
1. Call 401.490.6566 to speak with one of our enrollment specialists.
2. A PACE Enrollment Specialist will take your information over the phone.
3. The PACE Enrollment Specialist will follow up with the client and/or family to work through the process: someone is by your side every step of the way!
need help on research paper top analysis essay editing website for phd Atomoxetine algebra homework http://mechajournal.com/alumni/essay-tutorial-online/12/ essay writing services toronto essay on being organized thesis topics for masters in nursing literature review definition poverty go source site thesis about multilingual education go to link modgavil https://aspirebhdd.org/health/what-pill-works-like-viagra/12/ https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/resume-writing-services-in-fort-smith-ar/22/ how to write an introduction for report follow site dissertation keywords example https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/parts-of-a-dissertation/05/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/16600-viagra-pills-original/ wie kann man viagra bekommen essays on peace here click here essay writers australia go site signs of ed annotated bibliography apa template custom written research papers online paper services http://www.conn29th.org/university/how-to-write-an-essay-about-drug-abuse.htm Take our quick and easy online quiz below!