Reporting to the VP of Enrollment, the Enrollment Specialist is responsible for coordinating the enrollment process of potential participants into the PACE-RI program. The Enrollment Specialist actively seeks opportunities to conduct outreach activities to generate referrals. The ultimate goal of the position is to drive potential participants and/or caregivers to PACE-RI. Travel throughout the state on a regular basis is required. Enrollment meetings are typically home based.
- Receive and generate referrals from agency staff, caregivers & community agencies.
- Follow up with all potential participants and referrals regarding the program enrollment process.
- Explain and present the PACE program to various audiences (potential participants, care givers, community stakeholders, consumer groups, etc.).
- Verify program eligibility as stated in state and federal regulations.
- Schedule and conduct intake appointments; complete Intake Assessments & present to the Intake Review Team weekly.
- Collate and organize enrollment materials for monthly submissions to DHS.
- Schedule and conduct participant enrollment conferences in conjunction with other key staff members.
- Complete Medicaid applications with participants and/or caregivers.
- Maintain enrollment tracking logs and input necessary enrollment data.
- Represent PACE at various meetings, trade shows, health fairs and other events.
- Be an ambassador of PACE; provide excellent customer service & build relationships with referral sources.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: required
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation: required
- Bachelor’s degree (offset combination of education and experience will be considered) 1 to 3 years of Administrative Support Experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of Sales or Case Management Experience preferred Bilingual (Spanish): preferred